Monday, October 06, 2008

Over did it working in the garden

I am so lucky because just as I was about to turn the girls into frogs and myself into a pond Tony came home. He's so good with them. They are actually doing things like eating their meals and going to sleep when put to bed. He's back to Calgary tomorrow for a big interview on Wednesday. The babe has been learning to cross her fingers just for this occasion. My computer is going with Tony for further edification and although I could post from the library computers i doubt that I will so farewell fair friends for now.

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

Hurray for daddy coming home! It's always such a relief to have a 'fresh' parent.
We all had quiet a discussion on varying parenting styles between the moms vs the dads. I was outnumbered.
I heard you may be coming to visit?

Good luck!