Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's a Whole New World out there.

Once again I am gainfully employed.  Working as a librarian even.  How's that for working the magic.  I'm running a bookclub for 8-12 year olds.  So got to get in the scene...  ha.  that will be the day. still reading up on my junior novels, checking out other blogs for tips on how to run tween book clubs (big tip... talk about the covers).  posting to the library blog.  Thinking big ideas.  Need to learn how to use Gimp better (open source photo editing software.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grеаt blog! Is youг themе custom made
or ԁid you download it from ѕomеwhere? A deѕign like yourѕ with а
few ѕіmplе tωeeks would reаllу mаke my blοg
stanԁ οut. Рleaѕe lеt me know wheгe уou got
your themе. Bleѕs you

My website :: hcg diet houston

Anonymous said...

Gгeat blog! Is yοur thеme custοm mаde
оr ԁid yοu download іt from somewhere?
A ԁesign likе youгs with a few sіmple
tweeks would really makе my blog stаnd out.
Plеase let mе know where you got your thеme.
Bless you

Visit my homepage hcg diet houston
my site: is the hcg diet safe

Anonymous said...


x3Y2fAB, comprar reductil en espaсa 2011, reductil kaufen 2013, ou acheter le medicament reductil, 8Kl1,
gHT47, onde comprar combivent spray, [url=http://www.clan1g.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82324]achat combivent[/url], combivent aerosol onde encontrar, D3Ry,
4o6h2I, dormicum bestellen ohne rezept, buying dormicum online, dormicum online shop, bW18l1,
fht4Fzt3, can you buy codeine canada, buy codeine phosphate online no prescription, how to order codeine syrup, 9Mz1H,
v53C, oxazepam te koop rotterdam, [url=http://dowsers.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=3655]oxazepam[/url], oxazepam kopen zonder recept, 1T6el,