Thursday, October 05, 2006

What does your style say about you?

I won a pair of underwear from Calvin Klein. They have a really fun survey on their site to determine which kind of underwear you should wear. Go, it's fun. Really.

Taking Two Mitten's enthusiasm as an good sign I recorded the first 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy and just finished watching them. I liked it. It pulled me in (unlike Sunset 60 on the Boulevard which I deleted after about 15 minutes). I really like Sandra Oh (she was very fun in CAKE). I thought the character Izzie laying on the bathroom floor and not moving for hours was a very real depiction of grief - a rare thing - realistic depictions, not grief unfortunetly.

3 comments:

Two Mittens said...

It's fun! D got me the last season on DVD. It's worth renting if you get the chance. I'm having a little trouble with the 2 men vying for her attention. But I guess it wouldn't be too fun to watch her live happily ever after with McDreamy.
I like Sandra Oh too.

Two Mittens said...

I am the hipster brief.
What are you?
What pair did you win??

Peace Sweet Peas said...

ME TOO! I can't wait to get them.