Friday, December 15, 2006

Alternating Dieting and Baking

I'm thinking about what I want to make for Christmas dinner. For breakfast I'm going to make a wifesaver .

My mom bought us a turkey so we'll have that and stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy and carrots and I'm thinking of a disgusting jello salad (not my favorite as you can tell but I think it might be a hit with the girls and a fun thing to make a Christmas tradition).

At playgroup this morning Jane was doing so many of the actions to the songs and she knew so many of the words it was great.

The last of my online purchases came today so now I just need to do some wrapping.

1 comment:

Two Mittens said...

That breakfast sounds amazing...wow!

I want to have some family traditions, but I don't really feel like much is our own yet. I guess that will come with time. I hope!

At Thanksgiving D cooked a turkey and I cooked potatoes and sweet potatoes, carrots, etc in the crockpot. And fresh cranberry sauce. It was all very easy. And yummy.

It's amazing how much our 'little ones' are growing already.