Wednesday, April 23, 2008

vacation

I am going away tomorrow for four whole days... to be without children and in the company of other adults. ICAN:T WAIT!!! WOW This will be by far the most time I have spent apart from my babes and my hubby and everyone else inbetween. How will I cope? Will I be homesick after the first night (I'm pretty sure I'll be just fine for the first day and night away). this is all a fringe benefit of sitting on the library board. they are sending me to a library conference in Jasper....YEAH. 4 days of books, authors, yummy food, indulgent adult stuff. I let you know HOW GREAT IT IS!!!!

2 comments:

Two Mittens said...

I'm dripping with envy...the hubby has been away for the past few days and now I need a major vacation.

Have a FANTASTIC time grrlfriend!!!

Mrs. M said...

Wuhoo! Much deserved and sounds so fun!
Enjoy.