Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Lethargy

It's not just that I'm tired or that it is hot out it's just that I have no desire to do anything at all. Tony's planning a trip to Calgary and I have no desire at all to go. All I can think about is how tired I'll be walking around the zoo. Speaking of which I walked 3 blocks today and my sciatica is giving me a sharp pain now whenever I stand up to walk. I'm going for my amnio Monday in Grande Prairie. I have a library meeting tonight and I have no idea what to make for supper. I've been trying to force myself not to go to bed before 9pm because I was going to bed at 7 one night and then not being able to fall asleep for hours the next. I was hugging Tony goodnight last night and he said he could feel me falling asleep in his arms.

2 comments:

Two Mittens said...

It's hard work making another person! Especially when you have all those other people to look after.
We're thinking of you and sending you good wishes.

Mrs. M said...

Oh! I feel for you!
It's so tiring being pregnant ( I used to sleep in the library at work...openly sleep!) especially when you have two other little people to care for. Your body is doing all sorts of weird and wonderful things....takes a heap of energy.
Back issues are the worst! It's so debilitating and emotionally draining as well.
You have my empathy and good health vibes. Let people take care of you too!